Install the Windows 10 Creators Update
- Plug in your immersive headset for the first time before you get on Windows Insiders Builds. This is a temporary workaround for a known issue in OS Build 16199.
- You’ll need to be a Windows Insider and sign up for the Fast Flight
- Go to Settings > Update & security > Windows Insider Program
- Choose Windows Insider Fast as your insider level
- Choose RS_PRERELEASE as your branch
Enable Developer mode
- Go to Settings > Update & security > For developers
Install Visual Studio 2017 and the Windows 10 Creators Update SDK
- Select the Universal Windows Platform development workload
- If developing with Unity, select the Game Development with Unity workload
- You may deselect the Unity Editor optional component since you’ll be installing a newer version of Unity.
|Install Unity 5.6 Mixed Reality Technical Preview and Windows Store .NET Scripting Backend